Sue Rose Summer Institute for Teachers
The University of Dallas is proud to be a preferred educational partner of the Dallas
Institute of Humanities and Culture's (DIHC) Sue Rose Summer Institute for Teachers.
As a DIHC Sue Rose Summer Institute Teacher, you are eligible to receive up to twelve
University of Dallas graduate level credits free of charge through a three-week intensive
Ready to apply?
1. Complete the online application.
2. Upload your unofficial transcripts for all colleges/universities attended to your online application.
- If granted admission, official transcripts will be required before you can register
for classes. If you are sending your official transcripts electronically, please send
them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are sending a physical copy of your official transcripts,
please send them to the address listed below:
University of Dallas
Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business Admissions Office
1845 E. Northgate Drive, Box # 722
Irving, TX 75062
- All Sue Rose Summer Institute for Teachers must submit their application no later
than May 15, 2023.
- If admitted, you will be required to complete the mandatory Title IX online training
no later than May 29, 2023.
- You will not be registered for your courses if you have not completed the mandatory
Title IX training.
Have Questions? Contact