Explore your opportunities.
Students of the Braniff Graduate School of Liberal Arts may be eligible for various
forms of financial assistance and scholarships. There is a small number of scholarships
from University of Dallas available to students with a proven track record. Additionally,
several organizations offer scholarship and fellowship opportunities which would be
of interest to graduate students.
- The Intercollegiate Studies Institute offers several substantial fellowships for graduate schools students or applicants.
These include the:
- Richard M. Weaver Fellowship for future college-level teachers ($5000)
- Salvatori Fellowship for scholars of the American Founding ($10,000)
- Western Tradition Fellowship for students of the Western tradition ($20,000)
- Renshaw Fellowship for students interested in shaping K-12 education ($12,000)
- The Institute for Humane Studies Fellowship (up to $15,000)
- The Charles T. Koch Foundation grant for dissertation proposals on the subject of "the institutions and ideas that foster