Big Data. Bigger Results.
Business Analytics graduates are in high demand as the need for businesses to learn
how to use and manage all of their collected data continues to grow. The University
of Dallas Business Analytics programs incorporate the complexities of decision making
using quantitative and qualitative data. Learn how to integrate technical data programs in order to design solutions that solve business
problems and lead digital strategy and innovation.
Why Business Analytics at UD?
- The University of Dallas STEM-designated business analytics program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International),
representing the highest standard for business schools worldwide.
- The Business Analytics Practicum gives students the opportunity to complete an applied
analytics project in their last semester.
- You will gain experience using the technical skills required to support data-driven business decisions with various software
programs such as SAS, SQL, R, Python and Tableau.
- The Business Analytics program is developed in partnership with SAS and students will gain the knowledge necessary to take five SAS certifications as a part of their main coursework.
- Classes can be taken 100% online, 100% on campus, or in a combination.
- The faculty are expert leaders in their fields and bring the latest advancements into
Business Analytics Programs Offered at UD:
Master of Science (M.S.) in Business Analytics (STEM)
This 33-credit-hour program equips students with an intensive education in enterprise
architecture, strategy and governance, project management, business analytics, ethics
and sustainability. Graduates are well-prepared for careers as project managers, data
scientists, information systems managers, system software managers and chief information
Master of Science (M.S.) in Financial Analytics (STEM)
The 42-credit-hour M.S. in financial analytics program specializes in the application
of data science in the finance industry. As a STEM-designated program, the M.S. in
financial analytics combines business analytics skills such as data visualization,
database management, predictive modeling and programming to make financially strategic
Master of Science (M.S.) in Cyber Intelligence (STEM)
The 42-credit-hour M.S. in cyber intelligence specializes in the application of the
most sought-after skills in the key fields of business analytics and cybersecurity.
This STEM-designated program combines cybersecurity principles — such as cryptography,
penetration testing and forensics — with the most relevant statistical and programming
MBA with Business Analytics Concentration
For professionals looking to enhance their careers in management, the MBA with a business
analytics concentration allows students to gain a basic understanding of business
analytics to complement knowledge and leadership skills gained through the Dallas
Our recent graduates have found success in positions such as:
Market Research Analyst
Lead Logistics Analyst
Data Visualization Analyst
Big Data and Cognitive Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
At UD, the professors are very enthusiastic about their fields so they enjoy and even
encourage in-depth classroom discussions. It leads to deep connections not only with
the concepts you're learning but in personal networking relationships once class is
Juana Lazo, MBA with Business Analytics Concentration