The Facilities Work Request System
If you want us to do something for you, we require a work request to track the work.
Please be aware that phone calls & emails are not work requests. Please use the
NetFacilities work request system to submit your request.
Instruction Sheet (pdf)
Please read the instruction sheet covering how to submit a work request. It is easy
to understand and intuitive. If you have problems accessing the site, please email
Facilities at: email@example.com
New Users - To create an account, click HERE .
UD Staff First Time users will need to create a user profile, your User Role is,"Basic Staff".
- Your user login will be your complete UDallas email address.
UD Student First Time users are assigned the User Role of Student/Staff.
(Please note: All Fall 2017 students have been pre-registered in Net Facilities).
Students do not need to complete a user profile. They are all "active" in the system.
Please follow the instructions below to log-in.
- After clicking the link to create an account, enter your UD login information, like
that used for logging in to UD WiFi, and Crusader Connect (e.g. username: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: 900xxxxxx).
- Follow the prompts for completing the account registration. Don't forget to post your
contact phone number.
- If you experience any difficulties with registering, email Facilities at email@example.com .
- Remember to give your full name, and UD email address.
- Net Facilities does not store passwords. The "Forgot Your Password" link will not produce your password.
Registered & Returning Users
Click the logo-link to be connected to the work order site if you are already a registered user.
- You may wish to create a shortcut on your desktop for instant access, or use the
logo- link on this page.
- Net Facilities will notify you via email confirming that the work request was received
- You also have the capability to attach a picture (.jpg), or a file (.doc, .xls, .pdf)
to your work request. See the pdf document link above for instructions.
- You may track the progress of your request by clicking on the work order number and
looking for "Audit Trail" That will display the dates and times of the progress on
the work order.
- You cannot edit your work request, however if you need to add or change information
on the request, call the work order desk at (972)721-5296.
There are Service Types on the work order form. Please choose the correct one for
your request. This helps dispatch your work order to the correct craft. Click HERE to read the document.