The Facilities Work Request System
If you want us to do something for you, we require a work request to track the work.
Use the NetFacilities work request system to submit your request.Phone calls & emails
are not work requests. Work orders, emails, and voice mails submitted after standard
business hours on weekdays or on weekend will not be viewed or responded to until
the first day back during standard business hours.
Instruction Sheet (pdf)
New Users - To create an account, click HERE .
UD Staff users will need to create a user profile, your User Role is Basic Staff.
- Your user login will be your complete UDallas email address.
UD Student users are assigned the User Role of Student/Staff.
After clicking the link to create an account, enter your MyUD login information, like
that used for logging in to UD WiFi, and The Forum (e.g. username: email@example.com, password: 900xxxxxx).
- If you experience any difficulties with registering, email Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Students will need to use the drop-down list to choose their exact residence hall,
and room number. Without this information we cannot complete your request.
Click the logo-link above to be connected to the work order site if you are already
- You also have the capability to attach a picture (.jpg), or a file (.doc, .xls, .pdf)
to your work request. See the pdf document link above for instructions.
- You cannot edit your work request, however if you need to add or change information
on the request, call the work order desk at (972)721-5296.
- Students will need to choose their exact residence hall, and room numbers from the
drop-down lists. Without this information we cannot complete your request.
Click HERE to read the document.