Class Schedules for Undergraduates, Braniff Graduate School, and Ann & Joe O. Neuhoff
School of Ministry:
Prior to Registration:
1. Review your advising transcript in Banner and prepare your schedule using the
planning sheet. It is also can be found in the course schedule booklet available at the Registrar's
2. Undergraduate students need to meet with your advisor for schedule approval and
ALT PIN. Braniff students need to complete the Braniff Advising Form. Registration for School of Ministry students opens April 9th and will remain open.
3. Check Banner Web to view holds. Business Office clearance is required for early
4. Seniors: Verify your intent to Graduate by enrolling in one of the courses depending
on your expected date of graduation.
Enrolled students: Click here to view the schedule live on Banner.
Summer 2020 Schedule
Fall 2020 Schedule
Fall 2020 Early Registration for Current Students
Registration for each group unless noted opens at 12:01 a.m. CST and is based on number
of credits completed through Fall 2019 (Spring 2020 credits are not included). Early registration for undergraduates ends on Friday, May 15, 2020 and undergraduate
web registration will re-open August 3, 2020.
- Seniors (90+ credits): Registration opens April 14, 2020
- Juniors (60-89 credits): Registration opens April 16, 2020
- Sophomores (30-59 credits): Registration opens April 18, 2020
- Freshmen (less than 30 credits): Registration opens April 21, 2020
- Special Undergrads - Non-degree seeking: Registration opens April 23, 2020
- PhD Students: Registration opens April 14, 2020
- All Master's Level Students: Registration opens April 15, 2020
- Special Graduate Students: Registration opens April 24, 2020
- Braniff & Neuhoff School of Ministry graduate students: Braniff students must submit an advising form for approval before the registration
hold will be removed. Click here for Braniff Advising Form. Braniff graduate online registration is open through June 5th and does not require
an ALT PIN; it will re-open August 3, 2020. Neuhoff School of Ministry registration remains open.
- Auditing a Class: Registration for auditing a course begins August 25, 2020 at the Registrar's Office. Audits are based on seat availability in the class. Last day to change a course to an audit is October 6, 2020.
Online Registration Instructions
CLASSES BEGIN: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 (Graduate College of Business courses begin August 24, 2020)
Class Schedule for Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business: