Class Schedules for Undergraduates, Braniff Graduate School, and Ann & Joe O. Neuhoff
School of Ministry:
Prior to Registration:
1. Review your advising transcript in Banner and prepare your schedule using the
planning sheet in the schedule booklet available at the Registrar's Office.
2. Meet with your advisor for schedule approval and ALT PIN.
3. Check Banner Web to view holds. Business Office clearance is required for early
4. Seniors: Verify your intent to Graduate by enrolling in one of the courses depending
on your expected date of graduation.
The schedule below includes credit courses offered by Constantin College, the College
of Business undergraduate programs, and the Braniff Graduate School of Liberal Arts,
including the Neuhoff School of Ministry.
- Spring 2019 - A list of courses offered during Spring 2019 as of 12/13/2018
Please note that these versions are NOT IN REAL TIME and are subject to change.
Enrolled students: Click here to view the schedule live on Banner.
Spring 2018 Early Registration for Current Students
Registration for each group unless noted opens at 12:01 a.m. CST and is based on number
of credits completed through Spring/Summer 2018 (Fall 2018 credits are not included). Early registration for undergraduates ends on Friday, December 14, 2018 and undergraduate
web registration will re-open January 7, 2019.
- Seniors (90+ credits): Registration opens November 5, 2018 - 9 a.m.
- Juniors (60-89 credits): Registration opens November 7, 2018
- Sophomores (30-59 credits): Registration opens November 9, 2018
- Freshmen (less than 30 credits): Registration opens November 12, 2018
- Special Undergrads - Non-degree seeking: Registration opens November 16, 2018
- PhD Students: Registration opens November 5, 2018 - 9 a.m.
- All Master's Level Students: Registration opens November 6, 2018
- Special Graduate Students: Registration opens November 16, 2018
- Braniff & Neuhoff School of Ministry graduate students: Braniff Students must submit an advising form for approval before the registration
hold will be removed. Click here for Braniff Advising Form. Graduate online registration is open through December 14, 2018 and does not require
an ALT PIN; it will re-open January 7, 2019.
- New student registration is Tuesday, January 22, 2019: 9:00-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-4:30 p.m.
- Auditing a Class: Registration for auditing a course begins January 22, 2019 at the Registrar's Office. Audits are based on seat availability in the class. Last day to change a course to an audit is February 26, 2019.
- Late Registration: A late fee of $100 applies for continuing students who enroll after January 23, 2019.
Online Registration Instructions
CLASSES BEGIN: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 (Graduate College of Business courses begin January 22, 2019.)
Class Schedule for Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business:
- Spring 2019 - A list of courses offered during Spring 2019 (updated October 26, 2018)