Class Schedules for Undergraduates, Braniff Graduate School, and Ann & Joe O. Neuhoff
School of Ministry:
Prior to Registration:
1. Review your advising transcript in Banner and prepare your schedule using the
planning sheet. It is also can be found in the course schedule booklet available at the Registrar's
2. Undergraduate students need to meet with your advisor for schedule approval and
ALT PIN. Braniff students need to complete the Braniff Advising Form. Registration for School of Ministry students opens April 9th and will remain open.
3. Check Banner Web to view holds. Business Office clearance is required for early
4. Seniors: Verify your intent to Graduate by enrolling in one of the courses depending
on your expected date of graduation.
The schedule below includes credit courses offered by Constantin College, the College
of Business undergraduate programs, and the Braniff Graduate School of Liberal Arts,
including the Neuhoff School of Ministry.
Please note that these versions are NOT IN REAL TIME and are subject to change.
Enrolled students: Click here to view the schedule live on Banner.
Fall 2019 Early Registration for Current Students
Registration for each group unless noted opens at 12:01 a.m. CST and is based on number
of credits completed through Fall 2018 (Spring 2019 credits are not included). Early registration for undergraduates ends on Friday, May 17, 2019 and undergraduate
web registration will re-open August 5, 2019.
- Seniors (90+ credits): Registration opens April 8, 2019
- Juniors (60-89 credits): Registration opens April 10, 2019
- Sophomores (30-59 credits): Registration opens April 12, 2019
- Freshmen (less than 30 credits): Registration opens April 15, 2019
- Special Undergrads - Non-degree seeking: Registration opens April 16, 2019
- PhD Students: Registration opens April 8, 2019
- All Master's Level Students: Registration opens April 9, 2019
- Special Graduate Students: Registration opens April 11, 2019
- Braniff & Neuhoff School of Ministry graduate students: Braniff students must submit an advising form for approval before the registration
hold will be removed. Click here for Braniff Advising Form. Braniff graduate online registration is open through July 26, 2019 and does not require
an ALT PIN; it will re-open August 5, 2019. Neuhoff School of Ministry registration remains open.
- New student registration is Monday, August 26 and Tuesday, August 27, 9:00-11:30 a.m. and 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Auditing a Class: Registration for auditing a course begins August 26, 2019 at the Registrar's Office. Audits are based on seat availability in the class. Last day to change a course to an audit is October 1, 2019.
- Late Registration: A late fee of $100 applies for continuing students who enroll after August 28, 2019.
Online Registration Instructions
CLASSES BEGIN: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 (Graduate College of Business courses begin August 26, 2019.)
Class Schedule for Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business:
- Spring 2019 - A list of courses offered during Spring 2019 (updated October 26, 2018)