"Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity and is the torch
which illuminates the world." -Louis Pasteur, French Chemist
Amount: $1000 - $5000 Per Year
Eligibility: High School Seniors and Transfer Students
Application available: August 1st
Deadline to apply: January 15th
Deadline to interview on campus: February 1st
To Apply for the Chemistry Department Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission to University of Dallas.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your high school or college chemistry or biochemistry
- Submit your most recent high school transcript.
- Schedule an on-campus interview with the Chemistry Department by registering for Odyssey Day or a personalized visit to the University of Dallas.
- Complete the Chemistry/Biochemistry Departmental Scholarship Application and submit two weeks prior to your campus visit and interview. Email any supplemental material to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
University of Dallas
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Chemistry Department Scholarship
1845 E Northgate Drive
Irving, TX 75062
The Chemistry Department Scholarship is renewable annually for four consecutive school
years, dependent upon the student's academic performance and the criteria stated below:
- Declare and pursue, in a timely manner, a major in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Fulfill general scholarship renewal criteria.
- Demonstrate a cumulative UD GPA of 3.000 in all chemistry coursework.
Click here for more information about the Chemistry Department at University of Dallas.