International Student Pre-Arrival Checklist
Congratulations on your admission to UD! Please refer to the following checklist as
you prepare for your arrival in Dallas.
Prepare for Arrival
- Review pre-arrival packet sent with your I-20
- Purchase airplane tickets
- Arrange housing, including your first night in the USA
- Tower Village Apartments (Located across the street from campus)
- Other apartments: Apartmentwiz, ApartmentList, and Forrent.
- Reserve hotel room for temporary place to stay if needed (make reservation in advance)
- Arrange airport transportation
- Super Shuttle, City Shuttle and Go Yellow Checker Shuttle are three companies that offer "shared ride" services from the DFW airport. The cost
is determined by zip code, and the University of Dallas zip code is 75062.
- Taxis: Uber and Lyft.
Complete Pre-Arrival Form.
This must be submitted two weeks prior to arrival.