Inspiring Future Business Leaders through $15,000 Texas Business Hall of Fame Future
Texas Business Legend Awards
The Texas Business Hall of Fame award recognizes future business leaders pursuing
a degree at a Texas higher education. This year, the Foundation will award cash prizes of $15,000 each to students at 25
participating universities across the state. In previous years, three University of
Dallas students have been selected. The focus of the program is to encourage students who demonstrate business leadership
and entrepreneurial spirit to apply. Applicants should have varied educational and
career backgrounds, with an interest in entrepreneurship, who will make an impact
to Texas business throughout their careers.
Recent past TBHF Recipients
- 2021: John Thomas, MS' 21; Dustin Mathis, BA '21; Zara Atiq, MS '21
- 2020: Christina Fote (MBA); Isaiah Hayes, BA '20; Edisson Ramos, BA '20.
- 2019: Jasmine Adams BA '21; Sandra Bechem, MS '19; Cesar Cedillos, DBA '19.
- Exhibits leadership traits in academic, campus and community activities
- Is a US citizen or permanent resident
- Possesses an excellent GPA (3.0 or above) and a strong affinity for entrepreneurship
- Graduate students preferred, exceptions made for high-quality undergraduate students
- Able to attend the Annual Scholarship Luncheon and Induction Dinner (both occur on
November 3, 2022 in Houston, TX; attendance is required to receive the award)
How to Apply
Download the Application Checklist and gather the required materials for application
Once application materials have been compiled, applicants must complete applications
via the Texas Business Hall of Fame (TBHF) website ( TBHF Future Texas Business Legend Award Application) by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 25, 2022 AND submit their completed application packets in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org for internal review and final submission.
Please pay careful attention to the instructions on the TBHF website to ensure you
download your application PDF before you hit the submit button! Applications will
not be considered complete unless they are emailed to email@example.com