New Hire Paperwork
We are so excited to welcome you to the UD community and hope you enjoy working here.
In order to get you on board as quickly as possible, please print out and complete
the new hire documents listed below. Please bring your new hire paperwork and appropriate
identification documents to HR on your first day of employment. The HR office is
located on Cardinal Farrell Hall 1st Floor.
In addition to the new hire documents below, you will find links to our mission statement
and administration, employee handbook, campus map, and campus directory. If you have
any questions regarding the documents on this page, please call HR at (972) 721-5382.
New Hire Forms
- Background Check Disclosure (if you have completed a background check within the last 12 months for UD, please
- Employee Information Form
- Voluntary Self-Identification Form
- I-9 Form (please complete section 1 only and remember to bring your original identification
document(s) when you submit your paperwork.)
- Payroll Memorandum and Authorization for Deductions from Final Paycheck
- Electronic Delivery of IRS Forms
- Direct Deposit Form
- Notice of New Health Insurance Marketplace
- Worker's Compensation: Zenith Network Packet (only the last page of the packet is required)
- Acceptable Use Policy Acknowledgement