Apply as an Incoming Freshman
The University of Dallas welcomes students of all backgrounds to apply for undergraduate
admission, and we are excited that you are considering continuing your education at
We understand how exhilarating yet difficult the college selection process can be,
so rest assured that you will receive personalized attention from our staff, faculty
and current students throughout the process. It is our goal to work alongside you
and your family so you may make an informed choice about whether or not the University
of Dallas is the best fit for your college education.
We encourage you to explore the pages of this website to learn more about the application
process, scholarships, deadlines and other important information regarding applying
for admission. If any of your questions remain unanswered, please feel free to ask
your Admission Counselor or contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-628-6999. We look forward to working with you and wish you the best of luck
in your college search!
Freshman Application Requirements
In order to be considered for admission to the University of Dallas, you must:
- Complete the online Common Application, including the Essay.
- Complete the counselor recommendation (via the Common Application).
- Complete the teacher recommendation (optional-via the Common Application).
- Complete the University of Dallas Member Questions (via the Common Application).
- Send your official high school transcript.
- Send your official ACT and/or SAT score reports. ACT and/or SAT score reports appearing
on official high school transcripts are acceptable. Our ACT school code is 04234.
Our SAT code is 6868.
- If you have taken college or university courses during high school, have an official
copy of your final transcript forwarded directly to the University of Dallas.
- Submit your $50 application fee or an official fee waiver form. If completing an online application, you may submit payment electronically.